ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF 38TH IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2018) WISHES YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WE WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS IS EXTENDED TO JANUARY 22, 2018.
2017 IEEE 37TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO) HAS BEEN ALREADY POSTED TO THE IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY.
2018 IEEE 38th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO-2018) will be held on April 24-26, 2018 at National Technical University
of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Armenia, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic,
France, Italy, Korea, Libya, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Turkey, USA, Ukraine
and other countries traditionally participate in the conference.
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Conference Proceedings of ELNANO 2013-2017 are included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
The organizing committee invites new partners and sponsors to participate in the conference. Different forms of cooperation such as advertising or training seminars are welcomed.
This enables the exchange of new ideas and experience as well as the industry trends identification. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org