2016 IEEE 36TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY"
(ELNANO-2016) PROCEEDINGS ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE IN IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY.
The International Conference founded by the prominent scientist Professor V.P.Sigorsky will be held on April 18-20, 2017 at National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Armenia, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Montenegro, Russia, Turkey, USA, South Korea, Mexico, Ukraine and other countries traditionally participate in the conference.
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Conference Proceedings of ELNANO-2013, 2014, 2015 included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
The organizing committee invites new partners and sponsors to participate in the conference. Different forms of cooperation such as advertising or training seminars are welcomed.
This enables the exchange of new ideas and experience as well as the industry trends identification. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org