2019 IEEE 39th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO-2019) will be held on April 16-18, 2019 at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Czech Republic, Estonia,
Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Latvia, Mexico,
Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
and other countries traditionally participate in the conference.
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is supported by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Conference Proceedings of ELNANO 2013-2018 are included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2019!
2018 IEEE 38TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2018)
HAS BEEN ALREADY POSTED TO THE IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY AND AVAILABLE
MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• New Trends in Lab-on-a-chip Technology Development;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
39th IEEE International Conference on ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2019)
welcomes competent academicians to join us as reviewers!
Being a reviewer of proceedings of IEEE conferences is a matter of prestige and achievement.
The minimum set of qualifications for being a reviewer of ELNANO is listed below:
- you should be a holder of PhD degree;
- you should be an author with a minimum of 2 publications in IEEE journals/conferences.
If you eligible to be ELNANO-2019 reviewer, then please complete and submit an APPLICATION FORM.
Editorial board of the Scientific-Technical Journal "Microsystems, Electronics and
Acoustics" (ISSN 2523-4447, e-ISSN 2523-4455) invites the participants of ELNANO to
publish scientific articles based on the results of the conference in the professional
edition of Ukraine.
The article should be at least 6 pages, designed according to the requirements of the journal,
which can be found on the website of the journal http://elc.kpi.ua.
Please note that the article must be changed by at least 60% compared to the paper submitted to the conference.
The organizing committee invites new partners and sponsors to participate in the conference. Different forms of cooperation such as advertising or training seminars are welcomed.
This enables the exchange of new ideas and experience as well as the industry trends identification. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org